About Beyond Admin
Beyond Admin Virtual Assistants is a multi-VA firm, specializing in Executive Assistance, Accounting and Administrative support for businesses.
Beyond Admin was established in 2020 by Beryl Nel. She founded Beyond Admin to fulfill the back-end support that business owners require, but either they
1) didn’t have the money to pay for someone in-house
2) didn’t have enough hours to give someone full-time work.
She, as well as her specialized team members have a passion for helping business owners achieve the work-life balance they desire by taking care of the daily back-end tasks that take business owners away from building their own businesses.
WHY BUSINESSES CHOOSE VIRTUAL ASSISTANTS FROM BEYOND ADMIN
We are highly-skilled, independent professionals who remotely provide administrative, technical and/or creative business support services. We are your off-site administrative professionals.
REASONS WHY YOU WOULD NEED A VIRTUAL ASSISTANT
- A Virtual Assistant can assist you by doing all the administrative tasks that are time-consuming but necessary for the success of your business.
- Virtual Assistants are masters of their trade.Administration and organisation help us to work in a time efficient manner.
- The day-to-day operations are equally as important as the long-term plans. We want to help your business be more effective, more efficient and more productive. Our aim is to keep your operation running without glitches.
- We are here to support your business as it moves forward.
- When you hire a Beyond Admin Virtual Assistant, you will hire the services of a skilled professional.
- Save money
- Save time
- Less hassle than hiring someone in-house
- Can be used when needed
- Increases your productivity
- In addition to off-site Virtual Assistance, out team also offers in-house assistance, at your premises, at your request.
- We pride ourselves on offering Quality, Efficiency, Reliability, Performance and Speed.
Benefits of using Beyond Admin
Cutting Overhead Costs
Time Management Solutions
No paying payroll taxes, insurance or benefits
– Our clients are not responsible for any employee-related costs.
We use our own office space and equipment
– Eliminating the extra expense and logistical issue for our clients.
No paying for idle hands
– Costing our clients only for the time we are productive on their behalf.
Minimal training expense
– Our professionals are experts in performing the services we offer.
Taking administrative tasks off our clients’ shoulders
– Freeing time for them to focus on their main duties.
Cutting down the work load
– Making those lengthy “to do” lists more manageable for a day’s work.
Providing assistance wherever, whenever
– Whether our clients are in the air or on the road, we are there on the go.